Who Are We?
ACG Silicon Valley is not just a meet and greet venue.
It is a group of leaders assembled by invitation only providing a unique experience with like-minded senior executives. Business is transacted in this group. In the last 18 months:
- Five CEO positions have been seeded and materialized through ACGSV connections in the last two years
- Three board positions have been secured
- Several venture deals have been consummated
- A professional services sponsor of ACG Silicon Valley in a traditional sector, retained a key ACG Silicon Valley member attorney in a start up initiative to move a traditional business model into a mobile app enhanced business in the health care industry
- An ACG corporate member wishing to expand business in China used ACG Silicon Valley resources to identify a new board member with China experience
- A CEO of a privately held firm found a banker and attorney to implement an exit plan
ACGSV prides itself on connecting with a purpose for specific sector groups. Six times a year over 300 Silicon Valley CEOs are invited to participate in the C-Suite Circle. Quarterly well over 100 people who sit on public company boards engage over dinner, in the Public Board Circle. Monthly M&A professionals meet in what is now branded as the Dealmakers Circle. And the Young Executives Circle (YEx), the newest of the ACGSV acclaimed Circle program is now going into its second year.