Public Board Dinner – Peer-Driven Open Discussion
Monday, June 01, 2020
Are you a current public company board member, have served as a public company director in the past and are actively seeking a new position, or a board member of a company anticipating an IPO and wish to be part of this event?
Due to the ongoing COVID19 health crisis, ACGSV and the Public Board Circle sponsors (Jefferies, Deloitte, Arnold & Porter, and StoneTurn) have concluded to cancel our quarterly board circle dinner on June 1st.
We will replace the June dinner with a virtual open forum for you to discuss issues of importance with your public company board director peers.
The sessions with be moderated by the ACG Board Circle sponsors:
- Garrett Herbert, Managing Partner, Deloitte
- Nick O’Keefe, Partner, Arnold & Porter
- Gunjeet Baweja, Managing Director, Jefferies
The virtual discussion will address the questions you raise. Feedback will be driven by your peers.
Questions that may be asked could include:
- How are boards engaging with crisis management?
- How will compensations committees address compensation in current environment?
- Are in-person board meetings a thing of the past?
- Will the current crisis redefine how boards address risk?
- How will the current crisis impact how the boards and the enterprise address digital transformation?
… and whatever else is on your mind